Terms and Conditions
Fairhope Motorcoach Resort
Rental Terms and Conditions
Due to County and State COVID-19 restrictions
Valet trash service is suspended at this time.
I, undersigned (whether one or more persons), do hereby acknowledge and agree that, in consideration of my occupancy of a Resort Site at Fairhope Motorcoach Resort, a Land Condominium (the Resort), I and all of my family members and guests who will accompany me for my stay at the Resort (collectively, the Occupants) covenant and agree that the stay of the Occupants at the Resort will be subject, in all respects, to the following terms and conditions:
In addressing the current events regarding the coronavirus and for everyone’s protection and safety, we have a few questions that we are asking all guests coming into the resort. All persons in your party must confirm and acknowledge via signature upon arrival in order to stay at the resort. You also acknowledge when making a WEB reservation.
- I have NOT traveled internationally or knowingly been in contact with anyone that has in the past 30 days.
- I do NOT have a fever, sore throat or cough.
- If I experience any of the COVID-19 symptoms, I will seek medical attention immediately and self-quarantine following CDC recommendations.
- Only Class A motorhomes that are 12 years or newer and 32’ or longer are permitted. Unless prior permission has been granted.
- Tax not included in daily rates.
- Check-in time is 1:00 PM until 5:00 PM and check-out time is 12:00 PM-Noon. For late check-in please call 251-234-1330 prior to arrival date: the office closes at 5:00PM.
- A deposit of 50% of your rental fee is required to hold your reservation. The balance will be collected 30 days prior to your check-in date. The deposit is refundable (minus a $40 administration fee) if cancellation notice is given at least 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. If a cancellation notice is given less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, the deposit and any other payments on file will be forfeited. Our weather policy: Prior to arrival, if a Tropical Storm Warning or Hurricane Warning is issued by State or Local governmental authorities which includes a Voluntary or Mandatory Evacuation Order for the immediate area, you will receive a refund of your deposit. After arrival, if governmental authorities issue the above described orders during your visit and you decide to depart, the pro-rated amount will be refunded within a reasonable time after you depart.
- A 6 % Lodging, 3% Processing Fee and an impact fee of $5/night will be added to each reservation.
- Occupancy may not exceed 6 people per coach.
- Specific Resort site reservations are not guaranteed, and site assignment is subject to change.
- After hours emergency contact: On-site host at 251.234.1330.
- The cottages are not included with rental of the site.
- You agree to be financially responsible for any damage that your motorhome, vehicle or occupants do to landscaping, power pedestal, the parking pad or the Cottage.
- If a unit’s patio has anything covered, please do not use. Covered items are not available for use.
- Please use pads (if provided) at your rental site and place under your jacks.
- Pool hours are 9AM to 9PM. Children under the age of 15 must be accompanied by an adult. No animals/pets allowed in the pool area. Glass/Breakable containers are prohibited in the pool area,
- The laundry room is located adjacent to the pool house. For your convenience, non-coin operated washers and dryers are available for your use. We suggest a donation of $1 per wash and $1 per dry - all donations go to Animals of Baldwin Humane Society. No dog beds or dog items allowed in the washers or the dryers.
- The Lodge is for Owners and their invited Guests only.
- Use of outdoor amenities is available for both Owners and Guests/Occupants.
- Place your garbage (in a sealed garbage bag) and deposit in the dumpster located between lots #34 and #45. Please do not leave your garbage outside overnight.
- Our streets are one way. The exit gate will open automatically as you approach.
- Please obey the speed limit which is 17 MPH.
- No parking on the street except to hook or unhook your tow vehicle/trailer.
- ______ Initial Here. All common areas of the Resort are non-smoking.
- Gas or propane grills are allowed, however, please do not place them on any patio furniture. They can be placed on your own table or directly on the concrete pad or paved patio area. No wood-burning fire pits are allowed.
- Please ensure the exhaust from your aqua hot does not present a fire hazard with the pine straw.
- As in any high-quality resort, please do not hang anything outside included but not limited to towels, clothing, tarps, party lights, yard décor etc.
- We understand that many of you have ties to universities, sport teams and your home state. You may fly your team’s flag on game day. American flags are permitted year-round.
- _______ Initial Here. Limit of 3 pets per coach. All animals are to be kept on a leash and under control of their owner when in the resort. No pets may be outside of a coach unattended. Leashes must NOT be longer than 6 feet in length. Unruly or excessively aggressive animals will not be allowed in the resort. Any failure to pick up your pet’s waste and/or keep on a leash could result in eviction from the Resort. Any temporary fencing must be approved by Management.
- All Occupants abide by the Rental Terms and Conditions concerning the use of the Resort, as adopted and/or amended from time to time by Fairhope Motorcoach Resort.
- Any use of the swimming pool or any other of the common elements located at the Resort shall be subject to the following: In consideration of being permitted to rent and occupy a site at Fairhope Motorcoach Resort, the Occupants, both for themselves and their respective spouses, children, legal representatives, heirs and assigns (sometimes hereinafter collectively referred to as the Releasing Parties), hereby release, remis, and waive and discharge Fairhope Motorcoach Resort, the Developer, Owner, Association, Alabama Beach Realty, LLC., and all of the respective affiliates, directors, officers, members, managers, employees, and agents of any of the foregoing (sometimes hereinafter collectively referred to as the Released Parties) from any actions, suits, damages, claims or judgements which may arise out of or otherwise result from any injury to person or property, and for any and all loss, damage or claim which may be sustained or claimed to have been sustained while the Releasing Parties were or are on the Resort premises, regardless of the cause therefore.
The Releasing Parties hereby acknowledge use of the swimming pool located at the Resort may present a risk of harm and injury to persons or property; and (b) that he/she understands the risks, and fully assumes the risks of any such injuries or property damage. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, the Releasing Parties should consult a physician or other medical expert prior to using the swimming pool. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Releasing Parties further herby agree to indemnify the Released Parties and hold each of the Released Parties harmless from any claim, loss, liability, damage, judgement or cost, including , but not limited to, attorney’s fees of the “Released Parties” arising out of or otherwise related to the “Releasing Parties” entry and presence upon the Resort including , without limitation, the “Releasing Parties” use of the swimming pool. The Releasing Parties hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the permission to enter upon the Resort is conditional, temporary and subject to revocation by the Rental Company and or the Association and that either the Rental Company or the Association may revoke and permission granted hereunder, or limit the same, for any reason and at any time, within the sole and absolute discretion of the Rental Company and or the Association, as applicable.
The Occupants acknowledge and agree that in the event of any breach of the terms hereof by any of the Occupants, the Rental Company and/or the Association may invoked the jurisdiction of any court of law or equity that is situated in Baldwin County, Alabama, in order to obtain an injunction or any other remedy available to the Rental Company and/or the Association for violation hereof or default hereunder by any or all of the Occupants. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has executed this document on:
Signature: _____________________________________________ Date: _________________
Print Name: ____________________________________________ Rev. 01.30.2021