Terms and Conditions
**Tax not included in nightly rates** Check in time is after 3:00 PM and check out is before 12:00 AM. All properties are non-smoking.
Rental Terms & Conditions:
I, the undersigned (whether one or more persons), do hereby acknowledge and agree that, in consideration of my occupancy of a Resort Site at Fairhope Motorcoach Resort, a Land Condominium (the Resort), I and all of my family members and guests who will accompany me for my stay at the Resort (collectively, the Occupants) covenant and agree that the stay of the Occupants at the Resort will be subject, in all respects, to the following terms and conditions:
Only Class A motor homes that are 10 years old or newer and 32' or longer are permitted.
A deposit of 50% of your rental fee is required to hold your reservation. The balance will be collect 30 days prior to your check-in date. The deposit is refundable (minus a $40 administration fee) if a cancellation notice is given at least 14 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. If a cancellation notice is given less than 14 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, the deposit and any other payments on file will be forfeited. Our Weather Policy: Prior to Arrival - If State or local governmental authorities (not the media) issue a Tropical Storm Warning or Hurricane Warning which includes either a Voluntary or Mandatory Evacuation Order for the immediate area, you will receive a refund of your deposit. If you cancel your reservation without the above orders having been issued, all amounts paid will be forfeited. After Arrival - If governmental authorities issue the above described orders during your visit and you decide to depart, the pro-rated amounts paid will be refunded within a reasonable time after you depart.
• An 4% Lodging Tax and 3% Processing Fee will be added to each reservation.
• Occupancy may not exceed 6 people per coach
• Specific Resort Site reservations are not guaranteed and Site Assignment is subject to change.
• Check-in time begins at 3:00 PM and check-out time is by 12:00PM CST.
• After Hours emergency contacts: Ronnie Mac at 251-223-2422 or Meg Beaman at 251-550-5411.
• The coach houses on each site are not included with the rental of the site.
• You agree to be financially responsible for any damage your coach or vehicle may do to landscaping, electrical transformers, the pedestal, the parking pad, or the coach house.
• Please use the pads (if provided) at your rental site and place under your jacks.
• If a unit's patio has anything covered, please do not use; covered items are not available for use.
• Pool hours are 9:00AM-9:00PM CST. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older.
• Laundry Room is located in the pool house.
• The Owner's Lodge is permitted for Unit Owners and their guests only when accompanied by the Unit Owner and is not included in the rental of your site.
• You may place your garbage (in sealed garbage bags) on the curb in front of your Coach Pad before 10:00AM CST. Please DO NOT LEAVE YOUR GARBAGE ON THE CURB OVERNIGHT.
• Our streets are one way. The exit gate will open automatically as you pull slowly towards it.
• A driver's license is required for anyone to operate any motorized vehicle within the Resort.
• Please obey the speed limit, which is 10 miles per hour.
• No parking allowed on the streets in the Resort except to hook or unhook your tow vehicle.
• All common areas of the Resort are non-smoking.
• Gas or propane grills are allowed; however, please do not place them on any patio furniture. They can be placed on your own table or directly on the concrete pad or paved patio area. Open fires that may give off a spark are NOT allowed.
• Please ensure the exhaust from your aqua hot does not present a fire hazard with the pine straw.
• As in any high quality resort, please do not hang anything outside including but not limited to towels, clothing, tarps, party lights, yard decor, etc.
• We understand that many of you have close ties to universities, your home state, and this great country. However, no flags or banners of any kind are allowed to be flown inside the resort. The lone exception is that you may fly your team’s flag on game day during football season.
• Limit of 2 pets per coach. Pit-bulls, Rottweilers, and Dobermans are prohibited in the resort. ALL animals are to be kept on a leash an under the control of their owner when in the resort and you are required to clean up after them. Unruly or excessively aggressive animals will not be allowed in the resort. Any failure to pick up your pet's waste could result in eviction from the resort.
• All Occupants abide by the Rules and Regulations Concerning the Use of the Resort, as adopted and/or amended from time to time (the Rules), by Fairhope Motorcoach Resort.
• Any use of the swimming pool or any other of the common elements located at the Resort shall be subject to the following: In consideration of being permitted to rent and occupy a unit at Fairhope Motorcoach, the Occupants, both for themselves and their respective spouses, children, legal representatives, heirs and assigns (sometimes hereinafter collectively referred to as the Releasing Parties), hereby release, remise, waive and discharge the Developer, owner(s), Association, Alabama Beach Realty, LLC., and all of the respective affiliates, directors, officers, members, managers, employees, and agents of any of the foregoing (sometimes hereinafter collectively referred to as the Released Parties) from any actions, suits, damages, claims or judgments which may arise out of or otherwise result from any injury to persons or property, and for any and all loss, damage or claim which may be sustained or claimed to have been sustained while the Releasing Parties were or are on the Resort premises, regardless of the cause therefore. The Releasing Parties hereby acknowledge (a) use of the swimming pool located at the Resort may present a risk of harm and injury to persons or property; and (b) that he/she understands the risks, and fully assumes the risks of any such injuries or property damage. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, the Releasing Parties should consult a physician or other medical expert prior to using the swimming pool. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Releasing Parties further hereby agree to indemnify the Released Parties and hold each of the Released Parties harmless from any claim, loss, liability, damage, judgment or cost, including, but not limited to, attorney's fees, of the "Released Parties" arising out of or otherwise related to the "Releasing Parties" entry and presence upon the Condominium (including, without limitation, the "Releasing Parties" use of the swimming pool. The Releasing Parties hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that the permission to enter upon the Resort is conditional, temporary and subject to revocation by the Rental Company and/or the Association and that either the Rental Company or the Association may revoke any permission granted hereunder, or limit the same, for any reason and at any time, within the sole and absolute discretion of the Rental Company and/or the Association, as applicable.
• The Occupants acknowledge and agree that in the event of any breach of the terms hereof by any of the Occupants, the Rental Company and/or the Association may invoke the jurisdiction of any court of law or equity that is situated in Baldwin County, Alabama, in order to obtain an injunction or any other remedy available to the Rental Company and/or the Association for the violation hereof or default hereunder by any or all of the Occupants. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the undersigned has executed this document on: